Need build critique!

I have this posted in the Shadow section, but i thought it would be worth asking people who play scions alot, as it can easily be played on a scion as well.

The point of this build is to get a ton of frenzy charges for really good attack speed, using an elemental weapon with spectral throw. It is sort of a spin-off of the elemental buzzsaw build. All the nodes I have taken I would like to keep, but I am open to suggestions. The main area I need critique in is grabbing said nodes efficiently without wasting extra points (which I feel like I am doing). This is the biggest concern in the large area between the shadow and ranger regions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBH4M8g5ID6sRLxGWFSAV8BmKGdcajxrbHhoj9iaVKaUqWyyFLOktgy9vMgE2PTpYOrM-z0p9TipRR1M1VUtW-loaWkhbr1-qYeJh62KsY6dnoGqTbBZtbG17cLtz4XpTfXWD24cZh3aIa4w2jX2XBpsmm7WdqqSxpcuqf6q4shm0OLVItkG297vjvea-p8APxKLOcc960hnSTdN-1e3WndbR2RPdDd1G3vbjhOUZ5Y7ndOjW7g7veu_w9tr3iPlj-wn79fxL_E78xf66_5M=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info