How much life should Melee have at 70 or around beginning of map runs

Just like the question asks, I'm thinking of making a new character that is Melee and am wondering what is a goal I should shoot for with the new content and all. IIRC I had about 2500ish hp when I started don't maps with my marauder on domination. Is that still okay or should I be shooting for higher now?

Thank you.
Minimum life is something that depends on what kind of melee build you're using. High res, a pile of endurance charges, max block, fast leech/life on hit - you might not need as much.

2500 is something like bare minimum I'd accept, but you really can't make hard-and-fast rules for this kind of thing.

This is all softcore (standard, ambush) though. In a hardcore league I'd want much more.
I had about 2500 when I started maps and could run blue 66-67 without dying as long as I didn't play too gung-ho. With the latest respec I was able to get my HP up to just over 3000 and the going appears to be a little better. This is in standard of course. I play too stupid to play HC.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Thank you! According to POE builder I will have pretty much exactly 2500 hp at 70.

I'm guessing end game content requires at least 4k hp right?
Yep, most of the time.
Some high block builds can do with about 3500 hp.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info