friend invites

if any wants to invite me id be very grateful
You're officially considered an active member of the forums now by most posters, so congrats on your inevitable access into closed beta.
Probs still in for a long wait
"
Bloodbutt wrote:
You're officially considered an active member of the forums now by most posters, so congrats on your inevitable access into closed beta.

LOL.

Don't forums come with swear filters that are editable. I think we need to put "Give me," "I want," and "beta key" as swears so I don't have to read it as much.

*Edit* And "invite me."
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
Last edited by Taric on Sep 19, 2011, 7:58:04 PM
"
jaimesto wrote:
Probs still in for a long wait

Sooooo true.

Although the last random key went to an account created sept 5 then never logged in to again, so you never know.
Friend invites have doubled so who knows? Good Luck!
The timer is just so random like accounts that are made yesterday get picked then a account from 2010 gets picked don't get me wrong it's good aslong as people only make 1 account
"
jaimesto wrote:
The timer is just so random like accounts that are made yesterday get picked then a account from 2010 gets picked don't get me wrong it's good aslong as people only make 1 account

Not to poke you in the eye, but it *is* a random timer, hehe.
I try to be as respectful as I can to you, whether I agree with your opinions or not. I only ask that you grant me the same courtesy.
I know I was just saying it's a good idea but is exploited
Please add me. Thanks a lot!

UltimateDeep
Gamers' Haven.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info