Strong Box annoyance

Anybody else find it annoying when the tooltip of the strong box takes up the whole middle part of the screen while fighting the mobs?

Hide it already.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Press "hide items" shortcut button. Z, whatever.
"
YellowMage wrote:

That doesn't get rid of the box itself. Got that on by default.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I think it's a sneaky way of getting people in groups to click on it by accident before it's id, esp in areas with a lot of monsters around it like docks.

The sign will ambush you at some point.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
I think it's a sneaky way of getting people in groups to click on it by accident before it's id, esp in areas with a lot of monsters around it like docks.

The sign will ambush you at some point.

You should play Invasion, where GGG's attempts to kill you are not that subtle.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
YellowMage wrote:

That doesn't get rid of the box itself. Got that on by default.

Z should hide the information box that hovers above the Strongbox, if it doesn't then please take a screenshot of it both with other item labels visible and without other item labels visible (While the strongbox is also visible).

I've noticed a few times that the Z key wouldn't hide it while the box was active, but 99% of the time it does. I didn't get screenshots of the moments it refused to be hidden. It was annoying as you can't target anything behind the information box while it is visible.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 17, 2014, 5:33:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info