Are you making phys (non-CoC) ST builds work?

Or are they kind of pointless now?
At level 15, which is about the level your ST should end up when you're at Merciless Docks, Spectral Throw is the same as it was before. The nerf only affected its effectiveness as a leveling skill.
To correct the previous poster.. ST actually got buffed. It now has 65% damage effectiveness at level 20 compared to the previous 60% damage effectiveness.

It just became worse for racing(but still one of the top builds for racing).
Care to share any build then? Mine (dual-wielding phys damage duelist) switched to melee splash double strike and quadrupled his DPS.
Made this in 5 minutes http://tinyurl.com/mbjmasc

Pretty typical physical ST tree. Could be improved if I spent more time on it. ST damage did go up eitherway and is very much used in many builds.
Last edited by kasub on Mar 13, 2014, 1:17:25 AM
"
LeftyLucy wrote:
Care to share any build then? Mine (dual-wielding phys damage duelist) switched to melee splash double strike and quadrupled his DPS.

Did you actually notice a significant increase in clear-speed though? Spectral Throw is of course going to have a much lower display DPS because it acts as though each cast hits once, when it's actually going to hit minimum twice and likely even more times each cast. Also, Spectral Throw will be much more effective with a 2-Hander than dualwielding. Dualwielding offers minimal benefit to Spectral Throw and a 2-Hander will give much greater damage.
Last edited by Weslie on Mar 13, 2014, 1:52:56 AM
"
Weslie wrote:
"
LeftyLucy wrote:

Did you actually notice a significant increase in clear-speed though? Spectral Throw is of course going to have a much lower display DPS because it acts as though each cast hits once, when it's actually going to hit minimum twice and likely even more times each cast. Also, Spectral Throw will be much more effective with a 2-Hander than dualwielding. Dualwielding offers minimal benefit to Spectral Throw and a 2-Hander will give much greater damage.

Yes. Before I stopped using ST I was dying a lot because I couldn't kill shit fast enough. Switching out of ST got me past a "wall."
are you kidding me/us with that question?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info