Can't progress because I keep getting kicked

I've killed Dominus three times in the last two days on one character, and every time I've been unable to actually progress to Cruel because the area is constantly kicking me. I can live with the Dominus fight being choppy as hell and dying a lot (I play softcore for precisely this reason,) I can just keep ramming my head into the fight until I'm successful. But being unable to progress because every time I'm forced to watch the credits or enter the final area of the Upper Sceptre of God kicks me back to the login screen is making me want to quit the game regardless of how much I might like it otherwise. I don't want to stop playing, since I've donated in the past and I enjoy 99% of the game, but this issue is a constant exercise in frustration. I've never been completely unable to progress because of getting kicked back to the login screen every time I enter the Dominus area- I just got finished trying about four times before getting too frustrated to continue banging my head against this particular wall.

Please, PLEASE do something about this GGG.

(In before a million people who think they're clever saying "hurr durr stop playing on a toaster durrhurr." I know my computer's a piece of crap; it's all I can afford.)
Post in technical difficulties section. GGG support might be able to help you. If you get no response there then send support an email.
"
Zouphy wrote:
I've killed Dominus three times in the last two days on one character, and every time I've been unable to actually progress to Cruel because the area is constantly kicking me. I can live with the Dominus fight being choppy as hell and dying a lot (I play softcore for precisely this reason,) I can just keep ramming my head into the fight until I'm successful. But being unable to progress because every time I'm forced to watch the credits or enter the final area of the Upper Sceptre of God kicks me back to the login screen is making me want to quit the game regardless of how much I might like it otherwise. I don't want to stop playing, since I've donated in the past and I enjoy 99% of the game, but this issue is a constant exercise in frustration. I've never been completely unable to progress because of getting kicked back to the login screen every time I enter the Dominus area- I just got finished trying about four times before getting too frustrated to continue banging my head against this particular wall.

Please, PLEASE do something about this GGG.

(In before a million people who think they're clever saying "hurr durr stop playing on a toaster durrhurr." I know my computer's a piece of crap; it's all I can afford.)

yoir not forced to watch credits. Press escape
When you've killed Dominus AND speaked to Lady Dialla you have Cruel Twilight Strand Waypoint (automatically) unlocked.
Just go there by waypoint system
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info