PVP, Just give up.

Past friends who have come and gone have once told me that POE is not a game for PVP and will never be. I hoped that they were wrong and farmed and traded for pvp gear. With the lackluster changes provided at 1.1 and the bandaid that is sarn arena, I have finally decided that they are right.

Reason 1
Game is too complex to reach a state of balance if GGG still want to push forward with new content every 4 months. GGG can't even balance PVE right now.

Reason 2
Desynch. I am going to beat this dead horse because as a cyclone user I have killed opponents who were no where near me and vice versa.

Reason 3
PVP community is shit. Look at the posts put up. Most recently Haunt's attempt at a real post took only 2 pages before petty QQ and butt hurt arrived on the scene. Why would GGG even want to work on something if the interested audience are just trolls looking for any opportunity to slander.

Reason 4
No spoils of war. Outside of cutthroat there is no real tangible gain from winning a match besides trolling--I mean bragging rights. In D2, at least when gold wasnt hid, you would win something to help repair damaged equipment.

The time it will take for all these reasons to be addressed and fixed =/= individual investment now. Want pvp? Find another game.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
Last edited by Proverbs28v1 on Mar 12, 2014, 4:43:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info