Desync in hardcore, what to do now?

Today 29-jan-2012 at 14:15 i started playing act2 (forrest) on my level 17 witch.
No problems at all, even asked myself if this was supposed to be this easy.

After a minute or two i thought it would be faster to pull multiple packs, as a result the game just desynced.

When running i got teleported back to my old position not able to get any of my offensive spells to hit. This teleporting back happened about 5-6 times before i died.

Is there anyway for my char to get rolled back?

Thanks in advance,
Rick.

ps.
If this is not the right way of looking for support feel free to let me know.

This was at the starting area of the forrest.
Small monkies!
Wait for the game to be released because now it's beta and "There will be bugs". No one will bother to move you hero back to hardcore at beta stage of the game just live with it.
I hope they will, otherwise i wont play until the game is released.
They don't do rollbacks for dead characters as far I as I know.
"
Unbrickable wrote:
I hope they will, otherwise i wont play until the game is released.

Goobye then... GGG don't replace lost HC characters regardless of the reason.
@MaxEntitlement
You will stop playing for something that you are to blame? Playing a beta game and not reading "There will be bugs" at the loading screen is your own fault and none else. Now man it up and be happy you got such a nice game that is free to play.
Thanks for all the awesome positivity.

Read?! Well im pretty sure they rollback characters already.
If you lot consider this desyncing a bug, sure thing.
Desync is not a bug. You are playing online and stuff like that'll happen.
I guess thats the only logical explenation.

Already feel sorry for the people that are going down at level 80-90 on a hardcore because of the same cause though.

I do understand the idea of not dieing "HARDCORE", but in my honest opinion (because it is online) there should be an option to rollback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info