Feedback welcome on my ES, Quad Aura, Power Siphon build

This is just a build Idea I've been working on all day, so some critiques and/or comments would be welcome.

Design Intentions
-----------------
  • Run quad auras (two in mana; two in life) --- Focus on aura boosting and "Reduced Mana Reserved" nodes
  • Use ES instead of life
  • Main attack: Power Siphon --- Focus on Crit and "+1 Max Power Charge" nodes
  • Going with evasion instead of armor

Passives Tree
-------------
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YF0w_EEHsRLxGWEdsWQBcvF9gZohpsHNwdqh3ZIiYkiySwKPopTysKL28zdjQgOtg7KDt8PI5DVENjRnFHBkrITDJN2E-_VdZXyVj1WlJe-l9qYENjQ2TnZk9mnmh0bj1wUnC7cNVxTXWKfLt_xoCkgUmC5IMJhQ6FfYbRiGuKr4x2j0aP-pARkjiTJ5SgmZqaz5tdnaOdrp3EoqOnCKiasji0DLTFtve3MbiTuMq-OsBRwQDBxcLsw23QOdQF2E3ZE9pi2xrb5-GI44TkCOQi6rrrY-vu7BjsOPF28pfy4fPd8-r1S_fB-ej60vyr

Summary of tree and notes
--------
  • Notable aura nodes: Sovereignty, Influence
  • Notable ES nodes: Zealot's Oath, Faith and Steel, Body and Soul
  • I got some life regen nodes too (like Shaper), which should help ES, because of Zealot's Oath
  • Notable crit nodes: Intense Zeal, Throatseeker, Bloodthirst, Assassination
  • I was able to get all of the "+1 Max Power Charge" nodes except one, but will make up for it by helping Alira in Merciless
  • Notable resistance nodes: Elemental Adaptation, Void Barrier, Nullification, Clear Mind, Sentinel, Faith and Steel, Body and Soul
  • (Would Inner Force and other Buff nodes help Purity Aura?)
  • Some resist nodes may get refunded later, depending on gear
  • I was able to get some "low-hanging fruit", in terms of Evasion, Accuracy, and Faster Attack nodes: Harrier, Path of the Hunter, Sentinel, Nullification, Void Barrier
  • No focus on armor -- but could not get to "Leather and Steel" keystone
  • This will be a "low-life build" due to life auras, but I did not get Pain Attunement because Power Siphon is not a spell
  • I also got 4 projectile nodes directly adjacent to Scion position, but they might get refunded later in the build
  • Scion seems to be the best starting position

Last edited by BeakersBeak on Mar 9, 2014, 7:27:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info