King Of The Arena

Just an idea to promote PvP(Sarn Arena).

Suggestion, a title "King Of The Arena" should be awarded/given to any player who can kill 100 consecutive times in the Sarn Arena in one instance/without leaving the area and without dying.

If one can achieve this, he will be given a forum title or in game tag "King Of The Arena".
Won't work. I can just get a friend to die to me 100 times at a time when few people are playing to get that...

Maybe implement pvp records and have awards for going undefeated while killing 20 unique players without dying in the interval.
I would love some pvp achievements!Not many ppl in the arenas....I get lonely there sometimes
I think a good thing, and simple to implement, would be to introduce matches in to the arena with a match time of 5 min or so. Matches restart withing the same instance (just a small timer going from 0-5 min and restarting). Timer starts when at least two players are in the same instance. Player with most kills during the 5 min is the winner (no need for fancy rewards, just a sentence across the screen for all in the instance to see). Furthermore I think that one should be able to display the kills-deaths in the arena at his character sheet. Like a small statistic: number of kills, number of deaths, ratio, total time spent in arena... stuff like that.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Mar 20, 2014, 9:53:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info