And running...

So last 8 matches in a row that ive fought people i can actually kill (im a sword and board tanky type.) All the opponents do once they see they cant jsut WTF Pwn me is run in circles and force draws. I am only level 25 and my gems are limited but shield charge never hits at the moment.

Even if i use shield charge as gap closer by the time i can swing the other toons already 5 feet in front me again. Even fought one guy that just raised all his minions if i spot to kill minions he attacks if I dont he just runs in circles hoping hsi minions can kill me (which they couldnt)

I have done the same thing to others... oh snap that guy beat the hell out me runaway force draw restart with new strat next round.

Right not is it too easy to just run around and force a draw if you are lossing.

I don't know what the best way to fix this is manybe adjust how gap closing abilities work or how swing timers are set up. I have even tried respecting into a speed atk build and using a fast dagger still cant hit someone if they keep moving.

Are we all jsut gonna be forced into using the few gems that lock people down? I hope not this game has amazing customiztion of character would suck to be forced to take gem X just to be able to catch somone that decided they dont want to loss and force draws all day.
To counteract this problem there are few options:
bear trap, flicker trike, whirling blades, temporar chains, speed potions, speed items, freeze.

But ya, I agree, there should be more ways to trap enemies. Because it limits variety of builds. Maybe, stamina or something that would slow you down when consantly running. Any ideas?
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
Last edited by Ramanuga on Jan 28, 2013, 10:58:16 PM
IMO the problem is more clearly shield bash, and it's inability to hit a target running directly the opposite direction. If shield bash actually hit people, then every type of build in the game would have access to a gem for running down a person fleeing in fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info