Zealot's Oath is bugged (either the skill or the description)

The description says:

Life regeneration applies to energy shield instead of life.

But the life regeneration isn't there at all, it turns "energy shield regeneration", which is counted from the max pool of energy shield instead of life, as the description suggests.

Current description would mean: You will not regenerate life, you will regenerate your energy shield, the amount of life regeneration you have, which is based on your maximum life.

Either fix the description or fix how the skill works. :)
Composer, sound designer, game designer, producer, gaming journalist, gamer.
www.soundcloud.com/Artifex28
Last edited by nocebo on Jan 28, 2013, 8:35:54 PM
This is not a bug.
If you have life regeneration of 10% per second, this is applied to Es, meaning you now have ES regeneration of 10% per second.
So, this works fine with Chaos Inoculation?
I mean, if you have only 1 life, but 10% lifereg, it turns into 10% ES-reg?
I would say yes to both.

Much more interesting for me is, whether it works with fixed amounts, too. Like the Armour and trinket affixes. Because that could be real strong. And awesome.

Edit: Thanks, Mark! Good thing.
Last edited by Cazychel on Jan 29, 2013, 4:38:59 AM
"
Shimohi wrote:
So, this works fine with Chaos Inoculation?
I mean, if you have only 1 life, but 10% lifereg, it turns into 10% ES-reg?
Yes
"
Cazychel wrote:
Much more interesting for me is, whether it works with fixed amounts, too. Like the Armour and trinket affixes. Because that could be real strong. And awesome.
Yes, all life regeneration. Note that flasks and leech, among other things are not regneration. But anything which says it's life regeneration will work with ZO
Thanks for the reply, good to know!
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This is not a bug.
If you have life regeneration of 10% per second, this is applied to Es, meaning you now have ES regeneration of 10% per second.

The description should be clarified. It is confusing. How would you word it IF the life regeneration amount would be added to ES regen then? :)

The current description SHOULD be something like:

You do not regenerate life. Instead you regenerate energy shield, which is based on your maximum energy shield. Passives that effect your life regeneration instead effect energy shield regeneration.
Composer, sound designer, game designer, producer, gaming journalist, gamer.
www.soundcloud.com/Artifex28
Last edited by nocebo on Jan 29, 2013, 8:24:44 AM
It should be your regenerate ES instead of Health. "Only per second regeneration effects apply" as flasks and life steal are not per second they are over time and per hit.
I didn't find it confusing at all, it says life regen will apply to energy shield INSTEAD of life. Instead means "in place of", so it's pretty easy to understand you will no longer have life regeneration applied to life. If it was additive it would read something like "Life regen also applies to energy shield."

The argument that "life regeneration" doesn't exist after taking the keystone is wrong, because it does still exist as a measured value. It's just that now those numbers affect energy shield INSTEAD of life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info