- You can now see your body armour while wearing The Bringer of Rain. This includes cosmetic microtransactions such as Wings and the Seraph Armour skin.
- Added descriptions for Ambush and Invasion leagues that appear where map properties are shown.
- Made further improvements to the spawning of Strongboxes in narrow areas like caves.
- Vaal Skill soul counts were initially balanced for Merciless difficulty, where there are more monsters. We want them to be easier to use in Normal and Cruel difficulty. We have halved the number of souls required for each skill. In Cruel difficulty, skills require 50% more souls to uses. In Merciless difficulty, they require 100% more (which is the same as before the patch).
- Corrected the properties displayed on Shivershell so that his Vaal Detonate Dead is documented.
- Rebalanced damage of Tailsinger's Frost Wall. It's now lower at low levels and higher and high levels.
- Reduced Bladeback Guardian's Flame Nova damage at early levels.
- Halved the spawn rate of Gemcutter's Strongboxes in the Ambush league.
- Corrected a passive skill in the Marauder armour section which incorrectly had an additional 6% life.
- Fixed a bug where alternate gem effect microtransactions would be destroyed if you corrupted the gem to a Vaal version. If this happened to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the effect restored. They can see if you actually lost one, by the way.
- Fixed some problems with trap targeting. If a trap hits the targeted monster, it will now fall to the ground and explode immediately.
- Fixed a bug where your Animated Guardian could return from the dead during a PvP match.
- Fixed a bug where spirals (as used by some Vaal skills) didn't work with multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a bug in the Crypt Level 2 that could cause no boss room to spawn.
- Fixed a problem that would allow a 0% quality gem to reach 23% quality with one Vaal Orb.
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Vessel would not drop items in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where no monster corpses would spawn in PvP areas in the Invasion league.
- Fixed a bug where monster packs in the Ancient Pyramid would have more than one totem in the Invasion league.
- Fixed another crash related to loading fonts.
- Fixed an instance crash that can occur in the Apex of Sacrifice and the Dominus fight.