Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Endurance Charges: Enduring Cry? Warlord's Mark?

Which is the better method for generating and maintaining Endurance Charges: Enduring Cry or Warlord's Mark? Or maybe both?

I'm 42nd level and find it hard to get 3 charges and maintain them very well using either. Even when using both, I'm burning through a ton of health (Blood Magic build, but was finding it even WORSE when I used mana.)

I'm almost just using Warlord's for the leech effect and flask recovery at this point and Ground Slam kiting, so any advice or links to similar threads would be great.
Sounds to me like your build isn't too efficient to support your melee playstyle. Would you mind showing us the build?

To answer the initial question; Enduring Cry is more than enough to constantly maintain max endurance charges. Warlords Mark is much more useful for its other benefits, as you said yourself.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Nothing too unusual. However, I AM at the point where I need to decide whether I want to continue melee, or switch over to a bow build. I really liked being able to Leap Slam into a bunch of mobs and then Ground Slam stutter step back, but that's not working out as well in Cruel. But I just got a Unique Two Handed Mace with 200% Physical Damage, so... Decisions, decisions.
"
ccubed wrote:
But I just got a Unique Two Handed Mace with 200% Physical Damage, so... Decisions, decisions.

The good old Baptism mace isn't going to do you much good considering you're already at Act 2 cruel. It is really powerful for the lvl30-45ish, but falls off after that.

My suggestion would be to simply pick up the two extra endurance charges near your build path. One of them also adds HP regeneration, and the other increases duration of your charges by 18%. While 18% doesn't sound like much, when you pick up nodes in the Templar side of the tree, your Endurance Charges will last about 12 seconds, which is plenty of time to find another mob and Cry at it. Make it a habit that you Cry before last hitting the last remaining mob of the pack you're killing. That way you have the maximum time available to find more mobs and refresh the Charges. Not to mention that 2 more charges will give you +10% physical and elemental resistances!
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info