Sacrifice of More Carebear Nonsense

I actually used to play this game a while back. My friends quit long before me due to lack of PvP content. So, I thought I'd take a moment to give some feedback on, and a reply to, GGG's new ad campaign.

So, I get this email "Vaathen, defeat Queen Atziri in Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal!‏" I havn't thought of POE for quite some time, so hmmm ...

Is there a Cut-Throat League that was promised back in Closed Beta? No? Okay ...

Are there PvP Tournaments? No? Okay ...

Then piss off GGG.
bro alot of us are frustrated but acting like this will just get u probated or post removed. Although I do wish I could stomp the streets right now too. If you are able to, try to focus on the positive and with the negative constructively tell them how u feel so they will read it.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
You know what GrindCore, you are absolutely right, I could show more tact. I did indeed mean it more as a matter-of-fact rather than an insult to GGG. I am not, in fact, frustrated as I gave up on the game last year, and honestly have not played since. It is indeed disappointed that nothing has really improved since I last played.

In sum, no matter how it is worded, it is not right to sucker competitive players in and consistently fail to deliver.

Let's let Blizzard do that. Lol.
I think there's a cuttthroat league coming on 5th march.
And a FREE FOR ALL PvP arena area just outside sarn camp, just like diablo 2 days.

Hopefully it works for pvpers.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
"
rokuthecat wrote:
And a FREE FOR ALL PvP arena area just outside sarn camp, just like diablo 2 days.

too bad its lvl 40.....I mean that could be cool and everything. I just know TONS of lvl 28 pvpers were hoping for lvl 28 ffa arena. I guess we can organize and fill our own instance but still.....Hate that everything is needing to be organized by the players. It takes too much time and is just annoying.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
"
rokuthecat wrote:

too bad its lvl 40.....I mean that could be cool and everything. I just know TONS of lvl 28 pvpers were hoping for lvl 28 ffa arena. I guess we can organize and fill our own instance but still.....Hate that everything is needing to be organized by the players. It takes too much time and is just annoying.

yeah, it seems like it'll be another "just for the lulz" attraction like CTF. I was really hoping for something more competitive, like a ladder or tournaments. One thing I haven't seen requested enough though is the ability to challenge cross-league for pvp. There are good people in standard for 28 pvp and I know there are good people in hc pvp, and it really sucks to not be able to play with them.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Mar 5, 2014, 3:05:56 AM
"
rokuthecat wrote:

Nope... just cutthroat races, and "More information about the races coming out soon!" could mean in 3 months or so. It prob. does.

Oh well... Its something.

Seriously remove the "PvP tournaments start soon!" sign from my account now plz. It is trolling all of us and seems like a joke or troll towards people that are waiting for it.

"Starts soon!" or "coming out soon!" does not sound good anymore because of that sign. Fucking piece of garbage sign... Yes, im mad at one single sign on my account lol.

Whatever... this game wont have "a way to play PvP as the primary way in the game" ever, so im just kinda like fuck it right now, and I will assume that most news about PvP are not true, and just stick to PvE. For PvP we have the sign in my account to entertain us. Best PvP patch ever!
It's funny that the news letter spams you with "New competive CT league" I will laugh if there will be 20 Threads. "where is CT league":p
"
Hilbert wrote:
It's funny that the news letter spams you with "New competive CT league" I will laugh if there will be 20 Threads. "where is CT league":p

? In the annoucements?

I might have a different time zone and receive the Annoucements later.

If u are talking about the news with Cutthroat Races and Sarn Arena then I dont see anything about a permanent League, other than they said that players had been asking for it.
Nono check your email you login you should have received a newsletter on new leagues.
27 Feb iirc.

The news letter talks about a new competive CT League but there won't be one ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info