Lvl 30 support gems

I wonder how long it'll take to reach there >_>
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
You still can't level a gem past 20 with XP. The gems are all now just coded to keep gaining stats past level 20, (from + to gem level effects)
I'm not convinced they raised the cap. It's probably still at 20, possibly 21 with corruption.

I believe that if you get +10 to supports (which may be possible now with who-knows-what new content) that it will actually work, whereas they may have only coded the supports up to ~25 before this patch.
Maybe they are just foreshadowing gem max level increase in act 4.
"
pneuma wrote:
I'm not convinced they raised the cap. It's probably still at 20, possibly 21 with corruption.

I believe that if you get +10 to supports (which may be possible now with who-knows-what new content) that it will actually work, whereas they may have only coded the supports up to ~25 before this patch.

How are you not convinced? It's literally worded perfectly all support can go to level 30 lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You guys are forgetting about possible combination from +1gem and +1empower in +to level of gems gear.
Of course they would not do it. They do not want to spoil the balance of the game again with our dps easily skyrocketing.
Active gems could get to level 30, Support ones i don't think.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
The patch note did not say the support gems have lvl 30.

"All Support Gems now support values up to level 30."

It just said support gems support upto lvl 30 gems. Its a totally different thing

Lvl 26 already achievable using something like this (and empower), and we already have the Doon Unique for a while, I say we could get 3~4 from the corrupted stuff...
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info