Character was just rolled to default league no apparent reason

3:22 p.m. Central time on the Americas gateway my level 28 Templar opened the Sarn Sewers grating and proceeded inside. I was booted back to the login screen instantly and the bottom left had the following message, "This character is out of your league (and you know it)."

Upon logging in my level 28 Templar Trang_Oul_ of the Americas gateway is now on default league. Any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Multiple re logins have not helped the issue. I was in a party at the time of the bug. I have had a higher level character help me skip a few quests and I was returning to this earlier zone.
You were killed while loading the next area. This put your chaaracter in default, but still in the process of loading a hardcore area - this caused the disconnection and 'out of league' message.
It takes time during the process of leaving an area for the server to remove you from the world, and you can be attacked during this time. It is advised not to use area transitions while monsters are present or could be nearby.

Sorry to hear about your character. While we're working on improving loading to reduce the time you're vulnerable, there'll always be some time while the server does it's thing.
Theres a grace period when u enter an area, why not have one when u leave?
checkmate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssthIIrJQio
My first UberElder Hardcore attempt.
"
winston1909 wrote:

This.
This has just happened to me as well in marketplace sewers ruthless although there were no mobs around (to be seen at least). Please do work on some sort of a grace period because this has happened to me multiple times already =/ ty
"
fathomz wrote:
"
winston1909 wrote:

This.

Because people would find a way to abuse this to fight boss's or big packs of mobs and when there near death click and get out of jail free.

Why can't you just kill the mobs before you portal/zone?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Feb 5, 2013, 5:57:46 PM
You are suggesting to kill every single mob in every area before moving on? Mobs move randomly to new locations and some people load really slow, like me over 1 min sometimes for an area. Its impossible to survive unless you can take damage for half a minute, which is also impossible in higher difficulty. Really annoying to die to loading screen every time.
the very least they can do is make it instant
when running through a zone and click the portal to another only to have 1 mob that was 20 feet away come up and apparently 1 shot you through a load screen is obscene

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info