Cant beat normal need help with ideas! Raging Spirit!

Spoiler
egseDCYjxkNaTOpu1rFmsf7QMtfK3Pr0nwzrKSuGI52P22vll-ej7Cf4K

This is the tree i am using and i keep getting lots of dead on the final boss!

Spoiler

This is my equipment! I know my equipment isnt the best but it is the best I can do!

Any ideas would help! The main auras I use are Haste and Clarity right now! I want to be able to use Wrath!
Your passive tree link doesn't work. Just post the full link.

Your gems are all over the place. What exactly are you trying to do with this build?

If it's a summoner build, then it will be hard to level up with it (almost impossible depending on the build)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcYPBmKGo8dqh2-IcMspjQKNZI3Zj8nQYdGcUrIVi1X4VltX5huqm-egseDCYjxkNaTOpu1rFmsf7QMtfK3Pr0nwzrKSuGI52P22vll-ej7Cf4K

this should have been posted it must have screwed up! but that is the tree and my gem are to summon a lot of spirits and use the decoy totem to help me! and the bear trap and ice nova are just second options i am trying out!
use minion dmg to support your summoning rage spirit instead of melee splash and spam flesh offering using corpses created by desecrate (they will attack ultra fast)

always fight dominus and his minions being out of sight near the small wall close to the stairs, in the first and second phase

third phase spam the rage spirits, potions and town portals and you ll be fine

good luck
IGN: onechaosonekill @ NEMESIS
i will need to get both of those skills or i would have been using them! i tried minion damage and didnt change much so i went back to splash! but i will try it again!

edit: i remember i didnt use minion damage since i dont have all blue 3l item so i used melee damage increase! if i had the correct colors and better gear i bet i could get this to work!
Last edited by blargplean on Mar 3, 2014, 7:42:27 PM
try flesh offering and u will thank me later

the rage spirits will move and attack really fast

i killed dominus in normal and cruel with my self found summoner witch and it was tricky but totally doable
IGN: onechaosonekill @ NEMESIS
i will have to get that and better gear before i try it again with that character!
Just do Dom with a group.

Don't try to solo as a "wanna be summoner". It's hard to do it as a summoner even with proper skills, but with your gems it woudl be nearly impossible.

I'd also drop necromatic aegis, it's not worth it (unless you are in domination, but even still).

Pick up Gravepact and then moveupwards to eventally get Grave Expectations
I will try that with a group! Didnt think of that but working on other ideas right now and playing on the new league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info