1.1 char

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9hN21mbXZSgLaiomtpisZBaUmh0gwlKyPnoRnFvnkGHtAzhiMpKtz6TJx2qwzr-CsauHNybtfJF52M8LX_GIuoZijrhiPEM98T2J6no1vsJplesWenVJ-1abd729tpN4zGeNZKvbPPdGS4kPNo9Go_-j8WK2WGnXCdh8B98u1cN7BhJUQbpBLOiADrY-6qRzo_6CSEUTQJx7Dgt0qC0e9dJOxo4NnunhLSjkFXAGmae-tI26R0UcH0XLySq42pMNamVZOeG0RmFKMUaMlXWJLDzvlFggKQ=

head sockets: CwS+vaal molten shell+immortal call+increase duration
weapon sockets:Hatred+reduce mana+haste
shield sockets:Bm+determination+reduce
boots:CwS+molten shell+vaal immortal call+vul
gloves:Tempest+Life leech+Iron will+ML
armour:Ground slam+melee phyz+endu charge on stun+multistrike
Unset ring: Bloodrage

ps: this is not to show the build lol
its a reminder for myself
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 2, 2014, 12:42:13 PM
If you are trying to build a low-life EK character, I hope you realise that once you reserve all of your life.. all those life nodes on the tree are going to be pointless?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you are trying to build a low-life EK character, I hope you realise that once you reserve all of your life.. all those life nodes on the tree are going to be pointless?
Testing purpose
testing the viability of low life Life base build

they wont be useless they will help me get an higher life pool so the low life seem less low

If i manage to have 5k life total ill have about 2k life when low life
seem enough with all the tankiness ill get from block/resist/armour

i know block is to be nerfed but still my plan so far
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
If you have 5k life, you will have 1.5k life when low-life making you prone to being one-shot by pretty much everything in the game. Relying on block is relying on luck, no use if you can block 75% of all attacks that the 25% that get through will instantly kill you. You'll never get enough armour/elemental DR to combat that.

You have to go ES with low-life, no other choice.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you have 5k life, you will have 1.5k life when low-life making you prone to being one-shot by pretty much everything in the game. Relying on block is relying on luck, no use if you can block 75% of all attacks that the 25% that get through will instantly kill you. You'll never get enough armour/elemental DR to combat that.

You have to go ES with low-life, no other choice.
Lol first
low life is 35%
and that brings you to 1k7-1k8 life or so
being an armour based char its pretty unlikely to be one shot
i know i already did a similar build in the past
and i can alway switch all those nice "Increase phyz damage" to Str+Life items and get a shitload of Hp and use Iron will
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 1, 2014, 5:10:49 PM
I know that low-life is 35% buddy, it's a rough estimate. Armour scales badly off big hits however being far more effective at small hits. Good luck trying to survive with 1.7k health at endgame, only trying to help you mate :) Don't get defensive :P
Anything below 2k life is suicide and a futile plan. Have fun running Cruel.
IGN Trinification

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info