Enlightened and Intrigued.

So i have been signed up for a bit with out posting a single thing, i have checked the site now and then in hopes that perhaps i may be one of the lucky few to get that activation key and allowed to play the beta for testing.

All in all with the classes that have been announced i have to say that this game already looks like its going to be a epic and addicting game. personally i have played quite a few pay to play games and honestly it gets tedious and burns a hole in your coin-purse especially if you have more then one account or other pay to play games.

Also this game seemed to have everything that you could ask for in a game like it, dark atmospheres, blood, violence, pvp, skill customization, and graphics that look as if you could play on general low to mid grade gaming computers for those with issues with money. honestly i cant wait for the game to reach its release.

hopefully it will be playable soon but waiting is half the battle. :p

Just wanted to make note for the dev team, Epic job and keep up the fantastic work. \o/
I just have to comment a few things in here

I love the class choices so far... I have now total faith in ggg to make this game successfull. No freakin demon hunters in this game!

Its really great to be in alpha, I have been in beta a few times this is actually the first time I am in alpha. And I have to say that it was very polished. You often hear things like "this is just alpha footage" and then the game looks really unpolished. I have to say I was really suprised to see this game this polished for being in alpha.

The effects are amazing, the athmosphare is stunning. Soundtrack fits into the enviroment. I also love the art style of this game, its very unique.

Seeing how much effort and time the devs take to take our feedback and make the patches is awesome. Its just getting better and better for each patch.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
What excites me most about Path of Exile is that GGG intend to continue supporting it for a lifespan of ten years.
A lot of other upcoming ARPGs will be a boxed game, with probably 2-3 patches, and maybe an expansion if it sells really well. But that will be the end of it.
If GGG succeed in their ten year goal (and I hope they do), it will slowly grow and become better and better as time passes. It will continue to grow and improve long after the other games have been forgotten (with the exception of diablo 3, which will hang around forever, regardless of whether it gets supported or not)
Last edited by Malice on Jul 8, 2011, 9:00:36 PM
"
synsiterwrath wrote:
and graphics that look as if you could play on general low to mid grade gaming computers for those with issues with money.

I've gotten it to play on a low-mid grade windows XP laptop, without having to lower the settings. On a mid-high grade Windows 7, I could do full settings and still be getting around 100 FPS, if I remember right.

Their 10 year support goal is very exciting, especially if they keep delivering like they have so far. This is a game I would buy one of the cosmetic items for just to support the game development.

Of course, Malice will probably have all of the included character slots filled with level 100s by the end of the first year, anyways. :P
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info