Dual Fire Totem (MF Viable and Endgame Viable)

This is in my opinion the BEST and EASIEST build for fresh leagues and new players.

Full Video Explanation and gameplay
http://youtu.be/ifq9yyxArW4

Searing Bond Gems 3 Link Gems
Searing Bond > Increased Burning Damage > Empower

Searing Touch Setup
Searing Bond > Increased Burning Damage > Empower > Faster Casting > Item Rarity > Minion and Totem Resists

Life Build for Endgame Searing Bond
http://poeurl.com/yHf0gTx

I took elemental equilibriuim, which works great with an Ice nova or Shock Nova trap to reduce fire resists for your Searing Bond.

Searing Bond > Increased Burning DMG > Empower on a +3 Opal Scepter would be maximum DPS.

Modded Build for Endgame CI Dual Firestorm, Fireball, Flame Totem, or even Flameblast builds which would rely on full crit + spell damage items and nodes for maximum DPS.
http://poeurl.com/yHf0a9Z
IGN : ColbyCheeZe
Twitch.tv/ColbyCheeZe
Last edited by ColbyCheeZe on Feb 27, 2014, 1:07:41 PM
Nice, I'd use this if I were to make a new char in the new leagues but I don't have time for it lol. What do you think of low life with pain attunement ES incinerate instead of Flame totem?
Thanks for the info Colby. I would really like to see you list out the gems in your write up. Below is what I got out of the video. Feel free to correct anything :)

Searing Bond - Increased Burning Damage - Trap or Remote Mine - item rarity - culling? (not from video, I'm not sure culling works with SB

Reduced Mana - Clarity - Purity

Arctic Armor

Vulnerability - Flamability - Faster Casting

Leap slam for movement?

Another part I am not too sure on is the trap part. Do we go EE and use this...

Lightning Trap - Multiple Traps - Elemental Proliferation - ?Lighting Penetration?

idk if im understanding this right, but in ur vid, u mentioned reaching down to the scion life wheel before hitting EB, but if u simply progress down towards iron reflexes and that whole chunk of life and totem nodes, it seems that getting EB seems to be a bit of a reach
What are the best bandit rewards in your opinion? Sorry if it's in your vid, I just can't get access to Youtube right now :'(
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Mar 1, 2014, 11:42:37 AM
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
What are the best bandit rewards in your opinion? Sorry if it's in your vid, I just can't get access to Youtube right now :'(

If i'm not wrong it's Oak>All>All.
dude can you update this a bit more specific ?,coz u are all over the place with the skill tree, like the build for searing bond and the resspeced tree for dual totems end game ,and maybe more details about OP items and gems for the build,i asked you all over the youtube ,hangouts, stream , do you read anything ?:)
if anybody can organize this
i really need a build to start in the new league
"
ceasar23 wrote:

Organize what?

Here's the build.

Go down the bottom left branch of the tree first, ignoring Ancestral Bond until you have Searing Bond. You should also be at least level 24 by the time you get Ancestral Bond.

Then, grab Holy Fire, Holy Strength, and Immolation. If you have mana problems, grab Deep Wisdom. If you have life problems, grab Purity of Flesh.

Then, grab Sentinel and Totemic Zeal. If you have life problems, grab the life nodes.

Your equipment doesn't matter much early on, but you'll want to aim for:

- a Searing Touch or any one-handed weapon that has +1-2 to Fire Gems
- an Infernal Mantle or Cloak of Fire
- and tri-res, life, and mana regen helmet, gloves, boots, shield, rings, and amulet.

If you get a Cloak of Fire, also get Berek's Respite. Cloak of Fire gives you a 10% chance to ignite an enemy. Berek's Respite ignites a nearby enemy when you kill an ignited enemy. That should mean that when you ignite an enemy, you have a 100% chance to ignite a nearby enemy. In Ambush, Dream Fragments is necessary for certain chests that freeze you when activated.

I just hit 38 in Ambush. My Level 5(+1) Searing Bond with a Level 3(+1) Increased Burning Damage does 1.2K DPS. Normal Dominus was a cinch.
Last edited by fireundubh on Mar 6, 2014, 4:41:16 AM
"
Adraeus wrote:
"
ceasar23 wrote:

Organize what?

Here's the build.

Go down the bottom left branch of the tree first, ignoring Ancestral Bond until you have Searing Bond. You should also be at least level 24 by the time you get Ancestral Bond.

Then, grab Holy Fire, Holy Strength, and Immolation. If you have mana problems, grab Deep Wisdom. If you have life problems, grab Purity of Flesh.

Then, grab Sentinel and Totemic Zeal. If you have life problems, grab the life nodes.

Your equipment doesn't matter much early on, but you'll want to aim for:

- a Searing Touch or any one-handed weapon that has +1-2 to Fire Gems
- an Infernal Mantle or Cloak of Fire
- and tri-res, life, and mana regen helmet, gloves, boots, shield, rings, and amulet.

If you get a Cloak of Fire, also get Berek's Respite. Cloak of Fire gives you a 10% chance to ignite an enemy. Berek's Respite ignites a nearby enemy when you kill an ignited enemy. That should mean that when you ignite an enemy, you have a 100% chance to ignite a nearby enemy. In Ambush, Dream Fragments is necessary for certain chests that freeze you when activated.

I just hit 38 in Ambush. My Level 5(+1) Searing Bond with a Level 3(+1) Increased Burning Damage does 1.2K DPS. Normal Dominus was a cinch.

thanks for your reply and sorry for asking but im kinda new so i dont know a lot about the game

i need to know which items to use ( full armor - ES/armor - full ES )
also i would like to turn this build into detonate dead build as colby sayed he would do that
what to use as weapon :D
and what mechanic i will use for survive

this is what i understood from colby to use as detonate dead build but im not sure about it

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUABAcEswVbFE0XLxmFGjgabB8CJDwkqiepKPosnC0fMtE1kjbFNtg26TrhQYdFR0WdRtdJG0lRTLNN41XWWfNabV3GYG1k52aebRl6qn_GgKSCHoLHgziHZYgbiPGLjJBVmuCcLZ2AogCio6ZXpwinXKeEr7e1BLc-uJPAGsHz2CTbC93z4XPjauQi6-7sVe0g74XwH_JF-ej60v4K_o8=
Last edited by ceasar23 on Mar 7, 2014, 8:42:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info