Law sue incoming*

Spoiler
For try for see and for know.
IGN: EviiLe
Who is Sue and why is there a law for her?
FOR TO TRY FOR TO SEE FOR TO NOEZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sometimes age has it's benefits. Like being out of the mainstream loop while secretly running things behind the scenes. Just saying.
"
ImRight wrote:
Spoiler

Did Google translate commit this debauchery of the English language?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
ImRight wrote:
Spoiler

i think it would be more appropriate to identify it as one of mister izbing's many idiosyncracies
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
ImRight wrote:
Spoiler

i think it would be more appropriate to identify it as one of mister izbing's many idiosyncracies

"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
ImRight wrote:
Spoiler

lol
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
google translate is so fun to mess around with. back in the day i'd take a popular string and pass it through a dozen languages in translate. check it out

"

Our adjusted policy is: The Path of Exile forums are for civil, constructive discussion of the game. Hateful posts will be removed and the users who posted them may be probated. Please note that this is a substantial enforcement change from our current policy. If you post a thread called "Path of Exile is shit and GGG are evil" then you will get probated. If you post in a thread about a new skill saying "in before you nerf this too", don't expect the post to stick around.

"
Our green policy is the forum for indigenous constructive debate going to the game. I hate post will be removed, and the trial period is a significant change in the current policy, keep in mind that we do. Published on this topic. "The way out is evil", and things of new technologies, the roof "before Nerf" We did not expect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info