Madness, madness, MADNESS!!!!

Yesterday awake for 20 solid hours gaming. Then <4 hours rest with no sleep. Then wide awake with my brain brimming and gaming again for 10 hours straight ... And I still wanted more, but forced myself and shoved a sleeping pill down my mouth.

OFC I skipped the sleeping pill yesterday so I could game all night, it was Saturday!

And I'm still wide awake and full of energy ... Hurry up and knock me the fuck out silly sleeping pill, WHY U TAKE 1+ HOUR TO WORK????
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Its a conspiracy! I know! I'm behind it all! BRAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Its been an hour since I took the pill and I'm still awake ... Wait, I'm supposed to put this phone down and shut my eyes, but I cant!

SLEEP COME BACK TO ME!!! PLEASE :( I MISS YOU :( :( :( I LOVE YOU SLEEP XxXXXxX. Don't leave me, please stop going away.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Oh there we go, getting sleepy, yay. Bye. I hope.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info