Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

[/quote]Why nerf the Scion, when you can buff the entire outer ring of the passive tree?[/quote]

GGG's stance has always been incremental nerfs to overused or overpowered builds or passives instead of buffing the underpowered ones.[/quote]

Yeah, because everyone just wanted buffs to everything in D3, instead of actually nerfing the things that should have been nerfed. This "no-nerf" type policy just leads to the game being easier and easier.[/quote]

I remember some games I used to play which main policy were/is buffing stuff over and over again, especially new paid by $$$ content (for obvious reasons), most of those games died between 3 and 7 years old, and today are just "the final destination of most mmo games": a cemetery with 1% of real players, 99% of bots, being most of those bots working for those cash for gold websites that any smart player knows are kept by the very own game company as a way to farm money off stupid people. So far what I like the most about PoE is that SO FAR there's no sign of those game-killing changes, the unique currency system, the leagues and the ever changing economy are very good game mechanics... should this game prevail for a long time we might be looking at one of the few mmos that are worth playing.

ummm, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can wait like everyone else

you like to plan your build
i like to play as i go

on march 5th...

GGG can lock your account for 2 months...
you have plenty of time to plan / theory craft

GGG can let me download patch and start playing...
i have plenty of time to play as i go

that way we are equal by the time you have a powerful character figured out i will have mine figured out too

TL ; DR
explain me please why you should have an advanced start on the new patch while i can't[/quote]

Relax, they cant release the tree early because of the tree ingame. Theyre linked so no one will get any advantage or anything like it.[/quote]

Guys, why this guy has on his signature this "if you need a bot" and has not been banned yet? Aren't bots against the rules?
<speculation>
I'm guessing the new orb is like a chaos orb but changes just 1 mod and on uniques this can only be the implicit mod otherwise they could get too OP if there are no downsides on certain uniques, example 43% increased physical damage taken removed on an Abyssus would be GG helm. Also thinking that you can use the new orb continually to re-roll the corrupted mod with out needing to reverse it to a clean item. Once corrupted it stays corrupted and can't be undone except maybe if you preserved it with an eternal or scoured it. I'm also speculating they're not linked to sockets in anyway and the ring is just a new implicit mod as in the SS the item is not "corrupted".
</speculation>
Last edited by Prophenous on Feb 22, 2014, 1:54:37 PM
Now I'm curious as to if it would be possible for the writers to take a page from the bandit chiefs in Act 2 (or the Warsworn quest line in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning) by offering players who eventually confront Atziri the option of standing at her right hand instead of in her path. Accepting that offer would spawn a divergent quest line and its own distinct rewards...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I really hope you can roll any implicit mod on gear now, because if you can't, Unset rings are gonna be miles ahead better than every other type in the game. You can easily make up resits, some bonus mana regen, or life. You can't obtain extra skill sockets.
"
"
VernoInferno wrote:
Anyone else love the way they build the hype for this? Someone at GGG must have a marketing degree. And that person should have a non-compete clause in their contract because another company is going to snatch them up quickly.

Awesome job GGG, I can't wait to play!!!

lol they did nothing aside releasing a few pics and hiding any important information
sheep -_-

You must be really short.
i really hope u plan to buff witch up good i wanna see more minion nodes. lord of the dead shouldnt be the most ignored passive part of the minion nodes....add skullhead affixes to lord of the dead. pls get new art for the skullhead unique its too good of an item to not look good.

minions have 6% chance to block.
minions have 200 armor.
minions regenerate 1% life per sec.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Feb 22, 2014, 5:41:28 PM
asdf
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Feb 22, 2014, 7:48:53 PM
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
5th!
New supporter unique:
Queen Atziri's Bra
+3 armor
+3% to fire resistances
-3% to cold resistances
50% chance to blind
gems in this armor are SUPPORTED by level 3 cleavage

I fixed that for you. ;D
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
SO excited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info