[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

still searching dem guide infos :P
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Your videos are impressive. The only thing I didn't like was that your blood rage brings you to almost 50% at different points, you ignore stun, and you rely on grace/rumi to survive reflect. Fine for a L100 "Destroy Everything" build, but not great for a build designed to get to L100 IMO (unless you actually leveled to 100 like that?)

im at 95% of lvl 99 on templar 300k dps with curses/10,2k es
with 0%stun, never used once rumi and dont have any problem at all
im leveling corrupting all the t10+maps i have, so many times i play a T11/T12 with vulnerability 100%extra dmg and 4extra projectiles or maps like this (you would die immediately with ranger, so many times i lose 5-6k ES in 1 second ), i only keep very difficult ones after i level up like these

at the start of awakening i did a ranger with glyph mark, with 8k es and 35% evasion from grace i was oneshotting myself vs 50% of rare reflect in solo with 120k dps no curses... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297753

my habit is to use a distillate flask+atziri promise at each monster pack even white, so in those videos i do the same but with different flasks

rumi gives me 50%block and 25%spell block with the flask nodes

you saw blood rage removing 50% of my es only in conservatory because it has vulnerability, else i never go down 75-80% and it's still 8k es

if i had a mirrored eva/es shield, i would lose 500 es from onslaught song spell dmg version but gain 25% evasion, with 10500ES, 32-33%evasion and 37%block i would be almost a tanker
infact i bought this for the double reflect -res vuln maps

i can survive twice the ranger
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 15, 2016, 2:43:23 AM
I'm leveling a wander to 100 as well. Currently lvl 99 at 68% xp, expecting to hit 100 today as long as no surprise deaths. Running a setup similar to Skyforth's, and I can say that wander definitely isn't dead. Still works quite well, and can do all mods and all bosses not counting Uber or Core Malachai. Barring these 2, I have done all other bosses while leveling.
occulist + deadeye most reasonable setup i reckon.

If not scion, then ranger next best with +1 chain over pierce probs.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
what u think is best for life based wander? assasin right?
https://youtu.be/KvvdJ7XxxM0

2.2 dead eye and beserker.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
did u try uber with this build xD?
think there is nothing else that could be a problem
I particularly enjoyed on how you swapped to single target during the palace 2nd phase boss.

Made my day. Looking forward to full guide when you finish testing
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
hey man, is it possible to get close to ur build as a ranger? in that case, would u make a skill tree for it? would be so nice!!
for some reason, im not getting any frenzy charges from poachers mark
any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info