Season Six, Event 163: 1 Hour Fracturing BLAMT Party

I have the feeling that not showing the difference between a split copy of a monster and another one looking the same that hasn't been split yet will make this race to chaotic for us to be able to control the results (even if we don't use AOE (which i think is dumb)- so it will be a good idea to put some symbol above the monster's head to distinquishing between the 2 types. This way we will know which monsters not to touch!
Also I think BLAMT is hard enough so adding fracturing will be too much for all but the best of the best. But I guess that's ok once in a while. But not many people will play.
Mud flats will be this race's graveyard...

gg rhoas
Ok that F stands for Fracturing? Holy mama f**king sh*t! I tried the ELBLAMT the other day and wanted to smash my head so many times just to get to level 3. I did, but died some secs after... With fracturing it'll be a thousand times worst than hell.

Still... I'm in!
SO Fracturing means that every single one enemy will fracture, or rares/uniques only?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
my body is ready BRING IT FUCKING ON
IGN: PipeBender
Am i the only one to have no clue of what BLAMT mean ?
read the post from the start.
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.
"
Mud flats will be this race's graveyard...

gg rhoas

It will be the first mob that costs lives.
Not participating this race with such silly reward brackets. Fracturing/BLAMT are already tough modes in themselves, but when combined.. gg.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
need a party for this race, skilled racer. pm me in game.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info