best posible pure Glass cannon mage

i cr8 somthing like that

Passive skill tree build

I wana build pure Glass cannon, this is good ?

or crit mage is better ?

i take STR for blood gem and mana reduction gem.

I know glass cannon aren't viable in late game but i like it :)
Last edited by ifrook on Feb 17, 2014, 10:07:08 AM
up
"
ifrook wrote:
i cr8 somthing like that

Passive skill tree build

I wana build pure Glass cannon, this is good ?

or crit mage is better ?

i take STR for blood gem and mana reduction gem.

I know glass cannon aren't viable in late game but i like it :)

Glass Cannon should use critical chance and multiplier. It's the way to reach high damage.

Yes

You should pick some mana regeneration to not have a need to run BM gems. More support slots add more damage.

Whatever floats your boat.
be adviced that sooner or later, if you build high crit+high mult and low survivability, you WILL one shot yourself to reflect damage packs.
"
shroudb wrote:
be adviced that sooner or later, if you build high crit+high mult and low survivability, you WILL one shot yourself to reflect damage packs.

Packs? If the rare has enough health you can one-shot yourself on just that alone ><
do crit trapper if you're gonna go glass. that way, you won't kill yourself

or at the very least, have a trap nuke somewhere to deal with reflect

crit is definitely the way to go for extreme dps. my first char was a pure glass cannon crit+damage+cast speed chain lit mage, and she actually did incredibly well for most of the game. with arc's amazing range, prolif'ed shock stacks, and rapid crits, a lot of rares just get stunlocked and killed offscreen

except, of course, if they're reflect. in which case I kill myself rather quickly...from offscreen. or if they actually get to come onscreen and glance at her. that kills her too usually. happens fairly often endgame after you've run out of dps nodes to keep up with mob hp.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info