Todays Bug got all of my items stolen!!!!

I logged in earlier tonight to find the majority of my items and all of my orbs gone. Only high value stuff was taken, with low or middling value items being skipped over. It seemed like the person on my account may have been in a hurry.

I ran multiple antivirus and anti-malware tools just in case and my machine came up clean. I have never shared my account with anyone.

It seems that outside of extreme coincidence that someone must have gained access to my account through the login bug that occured early today.

I do realize that this game is free, and in a beta Phase, and that GGG does not "owe" me anything.

That being said, I was extremely excited about this game, and became a silver supporter during closed beta because I loved what GGG was doing. Unfortunetely this event has really discouraged me, and I am having a very hard time working up the enthusiasm to start all over after 3 days of grinding.

I sincerely hope some attention will be paid to this matter. I don't know if restoration is possible and/or feasible with their limited resources, but I can hope.

At the very least I would like some confirmation from their end that this was indeed caused by the bug and not some other type of security failure. (on my part or theirs)

I'm not angry, just frustrated. Again, GGG you guys are developing an amazing game, keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info