Specters dying quickly in act 3 merciless

I've been playing summoner for a while trying to get a mf build going but recently my specters have been dying very quickly. I've tried using flame sentinels, burning miscreations, but neither last more than one minute. I have all of the minion health nodes and always use the minion health support gem. I've tried giving them life leech support gem, but nothing seems to help much. Any advice?
Are you running Purtity and do you have the 16% increased minion resistance node? Do you have the nodes that grant life regen to minions?
I run purity of elements grace and vitality. I have all the minion health nodes except a 1% leech and a 1.5% regen node
you got this too?

Minion and Totem Elemental Resistancehttp://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion_and_Totem_Elemental_Resistance
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Are you obtaining your spectres in A3 merciless? Or are you going back to A3 cruel to get them?
I grab my specters in act 3 merciless and I don't use the extra minion ele resist support gem, is it really that needed? Because My specters even die in city of sarn really easily from the monkeys who don't even do any ele damage
just tried using the extra resist support gem and it doesn't seem to really help at all :( I was doing some Solaris right after I grabbed my flame sentinels and they just seemed to die instantly to water elementals.

I'm just really confused right now because I recently stopped playing my summoner to focus on a flicker CI crit dagger build that I was having a lot of fun with and when I came back to play the summoner to do some mf farming I felt a little squishy so I spec'd out of my double curses to grab iron reflexes and some evasion nodes and grabbed the grace aura for some defense, which seems to be working great, but then all of a sudden my specters seemed to be incredibly squishy. Now I know about the recent minion update in 1.0.6 but I was playing on my summoner after that update came out and having great success. Is it the fact I was using the curses? I feel like thats hard to believe that enfeeble can do that much. I choose to respec out of dual curses because I felt like mobs died so fast I didn't need them

thanks for anyone who is giving any input <3
If you get them from desecrate then their level will restricted to the gem level requirement.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
There we go, thats the problem. I recently traded out my lvl 15 desecrate to use a lvl 1 one to save mana, so I guess that is what the problem is.

Thanks pal you deserve a gold star
Just to add bit more info, the corpses raised by Desecrate is capped at the lvl of the area. So using a high level Desecrate in a low level area doesn't help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info