[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 13, 2014, 5:52:08 PM
Second QQ post in a single day, just quit pvp already.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 12, 2014, 6:16:50 PM
he hits hard
Last edited by volcanicangel on Feb 12, 2014, 6:17:54 PM
Its his gear, guy has spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mulla didnt ... and only recently he beat mulla, their history is like 1000000000000 - 5 Mulla - google. Says it ALL who the better player is.

Give mulla rmt gear, he will shit on everyone.

He even told me himself when he was still google via pm, 'mulla too stronk melee, he is insane'

Guy even changed his nick after he rmt'd some new gear and exalts to have the absolute BIS items to win through sheer dmg advantage, after discovering mulla's setup and gem links.

He is utterly embarassed of his past! His stream he used to advertise was an absolute embarassment, losing to randoms with his gear which was already good back then. Also after *specifying he wouldnt duel RF / trap / ek*, [Removed by Support]

And @ ultrakiller:

Why u choose to believe the hearsay, rather than try it urself? U can pvp with hoadang, then u will know that hoadang is using his own build and making full use of gems and his gear, thats the gift. Cause all gems and gear are accessible for a end-game ppl, and he can use them in a better way than mulla.

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:30:17 PM
Such drama in pvp. lol In before another lock.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

fuck yeah pvp should be reserved to the talentless copypasta whores like shitty RF players

'I am the best RF player' ---> fucking lol, pride at being king of braindead builds with 0 talents, scrub euphoria right there. 50 exalt says I will beat your ass 100-0 once I get my own build finalised man.
Last edited by sixxinchesfromtheground on Feb 12, 2014, 6:57:38 PM
"
Its his gear, guy has spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mulla didnt ... and only recently he beat mulla, their history is like 1000000000000 - 5 Mulla - google. Says it ALL who the better player is.

Give mulla rmt gear, he will shit on everyone.

He even told me himself when he was still google via pm, 'mulla too stronk melee, he is insane'

Guy even changed his nick after he rmt'd some new gear and exalts to have the absolute BIS items to win through sheer dmg advantage, after discovering mulla's setup and gem links.

His stream he used to advertise was an absolute embarassment, losing to randoms with his gear which was already good back then. Also after *specifying he wouldnt duel RF / trap / ek*, [Removed by Admin]

And @ ultrakiller:

Why u choose to believe the hearsay, rather than try it urself? U can pvp with hoadang, then u will know that hoadang is using his own build and making full use of gems and his gear, thats the gift. Cause all gems and gear are accessible for a end-game ppl, and he can use them in a better way than mulla.

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:33:51 PM
"
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

fuck yeah pvp should be reserved to the talentless copypasta whores like shitty RF players

'I am the best RF player' ---> fucking lol, pride at being king of braindead builds with 0 talents, scrub euphoria right there. 50 exalt says I will beat your ass 100-0 once I get my own build finalised man.

lol seriously stop the hostility we all know hauntworld is bad and an rf abuser with 0 braindead skills in pvp hahahaha
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 12, 2014, 7:07:43 PM
"

lets stop the hostility and get ur credit card (broke?jobless?quit pvp and moved on) out and buy some items that makes u stronger that makes u beat every one in pvp (except of-course the godly rf build)and call it a day

eat or be eatin simple as that

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:34:56 PM
"
"

lets stop the hostility and get ur credit card (broke?jobless?quit pvp and moved on) out and buy some items that makes u stronger that makes u beat every one in pvp (except of-course the godly rf build)and call it a day

eat or be eatin simple as that

[Removed by Support]

yea im shit i know :P

btw i never say u were broke im saying in general if u cant afford to rmt then moved on if u think im saying directly at you then can i ask is this mr.mullaxul that got his ass beat and crys and cant back it up with better gear?

why are so so mad all the time man chill out
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 12, 2014, 7:35:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info