[Guide][HC] Fite's Support Builds (Scion/Templar/Witch)

So as I was leveling in invasion I found another Ungil's Gauche and decided to do a dual wield block + ST build til higher levels. Things went better than expected, and I'm actually already doing a pretty good job creating shocks just with the gauches due to their lightning damage and high crit chance, especially with a +crit chance linked (and added lightning if I had the links) and the crit weakness curse. The best part is my deviation in the tree to accomplish this was minimal- only 7 nodes which can be respected without needing regrets:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAP0IZxSwFSAXUBg8GYUabCSqKPoppSpNLOkxnjSTNZI26TlSOjA64T8nQYdFnUp9SshMLU4qTm1VxlgHW69jcGegZ71uqnqqgh6Cx4d2iPGKr49Gkzqa4Juhna6mV6cIrJi18rZBtz64k7w3vSe-p8APz2XQ0NJN2wvdDeNq6-7ub-_j8kXz3ffX-ej8xf4K

Not sure if I should go to MoM now or do the templar starting area for life/armor/ES>mana first. I've got over 500 mana after grace currently which would probably be enough for it, but don't have clarity because someone else in the party always does and don't have discipline because I haven't found one yet. I'd definitely not have enough if I ran everything myself...
Oh, and back to the topic of Ungil's crit shock, they weren't lasting long by cruel docks but then I found this which both helped a lot and gives permanent huge regen due to 69% block:

I definitely recommend adding a note to leveling The Undying about the dual ungil's option. From 20 to 50 it holds up solo and a while past that in parties and is much safer than trying to build straight into your endgame. (I've RIPed twice doing that.) The other obvious low-investment option is SB with the Holy Fire cluster near templar, but I still RIPed with that :( and it means buying a SB, while ST is basically free.
So I was wasting time in the offline builder and found out something surprising; at max level, I think ranger might be the best class for an Undying style build...
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm43OqAG873ruDhrbI_ZW-vlj7_D8xb3mFfBaSGeg3Q0-zzpYh3Zbr1FHBH5KfU4qGNuquI2_hxkppXTxqn8FtYUyIWCNfbTFQKDC7AUtRwZgS9vneu-P-nTt7BhJO8NtwcWnXDZ7iEJJUSQ8tKOCHlptTC3bCxdQAP0UsDowrJg5UvfXvDeboU5tZ73Q0FgHz2WPRlXGHRT60maeFy826cAacU1k5ySq42qQVZrPVdYZhaeEQ2OApBpsGji3MfPd7DhY9TrYncRN2J48jHaBbwSzFE3wH6IA6xTo1iLqm7XDOlYtrH8ZivsJ9toajw==

It has basically everything the other way does (slightly less mana regen) and much higher life, ES, and aura reservation reduction.
Last edited by Jigokuro on Mar 19, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info