Spoiler tags don't work and I can't see passive trees on the site on *any* browser.

I'm not sure what causes this, but it happened a few days ago as well. I cleared my browser cookies, tried IE, Chrome and Firefox, and they all have the same problem: clicking spoiler tags reveals nothing, passive skill tree links take me to the skill tree page, but no skill tree loads and I just realized that when I'm logged in, I have no character information at the top of the page, it's just a black portrait with no text beside it.

I fixed it before by restarting my PC, but that isn't fixing the issue right now; I've restarted and nothing is working on any browser.

They're all related somehow... can someone suggest a fix?

EDIT: I went to the "shop" page on the site and my character portrait/information magically appeared at the top of the page again. I can even click my character name, and check my skill tree as long I'm on the shop page of the site. Once I navigate away from the shop to say, Home or the forums, all the issues come back again.
Last edited by s4ntana on Jan 27, 2013, 11:25:50 PM
up :(
I got the same problem.
Guys i got the same problem, the funny thing is: i was looking on google to check out this problem i got to this topic, and i can see my account + stash but i still cannot see that on other topics on forum.
The diffrence is i suppose on "griding gear games limited (nz)" in front of htttps://www.pathofexile.... with locker on. Normally i dont see it
I cannot check any spoilers, builds, item links, no access to my stash.
Sugestions?
edit: basicly it looks like this http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34fiu13&s=6
ign trollmeharder
Last edited by yetiyo on Feb 14, 2013, 7:12:59 PM
up guys, i need some solution, i cant see trade or any builds
ign trollmeharder
i mailed support, but 3 days no answer, so bump here
ign trollmeharder
Bump. I have the same problem.

edit: It works fine on Google Chrome for me.
Last edited by Pawlye on Feb 22, 2013, 9:43:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info