Season Six, Event 141: 1 Hour Fracturing Endless Ledge

"
Hamallainen wrote:
Or maybe can someone explain me how to enjoy them

Don't kill anything in front of you. Run ahead and through everything, and stay ahead, killing stuff behind you. Run run run. It's exhilarating and fun.
account number 2
yeah one stun and you oneshotted by 20 arctic breath or leaps or 10 flickers or 20 lighting traps or 500 spark casts or ...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
yeah one stun and you oneshotted by 20 arctic breath or leaps or 10 flickers or 20 lighting traps or 500 spark casts or desync or ...

Quoted for truth.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
unsane2 wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:

Don't kill anything in front of you. Run ahead and through everything, and stay ahead, killing stuff behind you. Run run run. It's exhilarating and fun.
Ok, i'll give it another try. Thanks.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Quoted for truth.
well stun causes desync so...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
unsane2 wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:

Yeah it's so much being forced into using spectral throw over and over and over with white gear. That's what I live for. Since it's the best no matter your class, it makes it even more fun praying for +stat items.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Feb 13, 2014, 8:22:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info