Not a Drop Rate QQ thread, Almost......... but not

Can i just post this here without anyone coming in and saying im entitled or think i deserve more from this game then i apparently don't cause they know me and know i definately don't deserve more......

i created this thread purely to ask people

Do you feel the drop rate's for orbs need buffing so that they can actually be used as a crafting system instead of currency For Rmt'ers?

It's simple

+1
Or

just a question, ill start

+1 (I dislike the fact that unless a mirror drops i really will never have the currency to craft something even half decent, higher drop rate could compensate for this)

E: as johnG has put there feel free to also add whether you think the crafting system is fine or needs changes also, please its interesting to find out.

Spoiler
ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶫᵃᵐᵉˢ
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Feb 10, 2014, 7:10:06 AM

droprates are fine, how the orbs work is not.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
=1

I have felt the drop rate of orbs is a bit low. Especially with the odds of making a good item.

Keep the odds of a good roll high, but allow for more chances. Getting an extra 10 to 20 Fusing Orbs means you are willing to gamble with them. And that allows for a feeling of greater chance even if it doesn't actually chance statistically by more than 1%.

"
Moonyu wrote:
=1

I have felt the drop rate of orbs is a bit low. Especially with the odds of making a good item.

Keep the odds of a good roll high, but allow for more chances. Getting an extra 10 to 20 Fusing Orbs means you are willing to gamble with them. And that allows for a feeling of greater chance even if it doesn't actually chance statistically by more than 1%.

that's pretty much exactly how i feel its like there trying to piss you off with a ridiculously low exalt and eternal drop rate, i have never even seen a single eternal drop and have about a months solid game time on one char alone
i guess no one wants to participate :( should have gone general

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info