Wrong account access, everything deleted (GGG doesn't care)

Hello dear players and GGG-team.

Today I were sh*t upon, and it sucks.
So the login issues today, caused many players to connect to wrong accounts.
Via this matter, a person entered my account and deleted all my characters, but my lv. 4 Shadow.

I contacted support, that replies with the following message:

Hi there,

We don't have the ability to restore characters I’m afraid. I’ve forwarded your report to the relevant team members, who are currently working on lag/desynch/disconnection prevention in order to reduce problems like this in the future. I’m sorry for your character loss but we appreciate your feedback on this issue.

Regards,
Mike

After being surprised that they cannot rollback my characters from before the crash, I reposted a comment saying that cannot be true. How can they not backup our accounts?

They replied with the exact same message, yet from another person:

Hi slashpain,

We don't have the ability to restore characters I’m afraid. I’ve forwarded your report to the relevant team members, who are currently working on lag/desynch/disconnection prevention in order to reduce problems like this in the future. I’m sorry for your character loss but we appreciate your feedback on this issue.

Regards,
Ben

- This makes me kinda sad. I know you're a small company, with a lot of stress going on, but please...

Just thought I'd share my sudden realization of being completely ignored, and put in a trash can.
Last edited by Slashpain on Jan 27, 2013, 5:49:15 PM
yes i've received that auto-generated mail as well about the issue...

send a mail to chris@grindinggear.com to get this fixed
Last edited by kiminkwon on Jan 28, 2013, 7:53:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info