Lowest possible chance to hit?

I just noticed on my lvl 44 char i only got 83% chance to hit and i got like 400 accuracy rating including some points spend on the skilltree.
How low can your chance to hit be? cause if my hit chance is this low on lvl 44 it will even decrease alot more in the next 40 lvls for example cause your chance to hit lowers when you gain levels.

I know i can get accuracy rating on gear but i just want to know what the lowest possible chance to hit is.
I believe lowest is 5%
But you will never get that low, you get a bit of attack rating each level so your chance to hit never drops all the way.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
EomMage wrote:
I believe lowest is 5%

I believe this is, theoretically, correct.

Games like this tend to have little influences from Dungeons and Dragons and the D20 system.

(95% chance to hit at max, 5% chance to miss minimum are representative of the critical failure [rolling a 1] and a critical success [rolling a 20] in the D20 system)
Also note: your chance to hit is an estimate, based on your accuracy compared to the average evasion rating of monsters your level. You don't actually get less accurate from leveling up, you just get compared to harder enemies.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info