Righteous Fire Supports

There seems to be large disagreement and general confusion on which support gems work with Righteous Fire... Everyone agrees that Concentrated Effect, Increased Area of Effect, and Increased Burning Damage work, but after that there's no consensus on what CAN be the 4th support (if you have a 5L).

I've heard everything from leveled Culling Strike, to Item Rarity/Quantity, to Fire Penn, to NOTHING (as only 3 supports even work with RF).

I would just like to know what supports ACTUALLY support RF, and what my options are... GGG I could really use some official response, as I can't seem to find any!

Thanks in advance,
HulkSmashLife
IIQ/R were recently changed to link up to RF properly - they will work just fine as long as the AoE scores the kill.

Culling grants x% Increased Damage. Increased Damage applies to Damage over Time.
The actual Culling is an on-Hit effect. Damage over Time does not Hit.

Fire Pen is an on-Hit effect as well.

Enhance/Empower/Triggers/Faster Casting will do their thing as usual.

That's about it I think.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 5, 2014, 1:29:21 PM
Levelled culling strike offers only minor damage boost and it needs a hit to cull, not really worth the slot.
Fire penetration does absolutely nothing, just like culling effect it needs a hit to works and damage over time does not hit.

So, item quantity/rarity are your best bet.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info