Just died on HC, char was frozen

Hey, I thought the server just dropped again because I was teleported back every 5 secs..while i was running away from 2 enemies. They would not take dmg from me, i could not walk through a portal to town, and then I died...and seemengly it was no server crash. But, it was not our connection either, because my friend is playing POE HC simultanously.

Can you check the log or is this then just bad luck..? I dont want to start over again and again...
Rubberbanding? Hate to tell you but they can't put you back in hardcore. There's plenty of reason to beta test in normal league though.
Yeah i thought so...but just 1min later the game server went down, so it was defenitly affected by their service...Maybe we should skip HC for now, because so its like asking your badluck to come.
skip hc? have you lost your mind? I rather restart on hc then play an existing char on sc... :3
Yeah, just died to this last night. In the entirety of the closed beta I have never experienced it before, but now I run into areas and sometimes mobs aren't moving.

Last night I was leveling my 3rd character after my 2nd one died to the game freezing (Like totally freezing, not lag) and I was level 24 doing really well moving at a quick pace when suddenly my freezing pulse stopped doing damage to the mobs around me. I could still move but the monsters didn't take any damage. Then the game stuttered and I died instantly.

Pretty sure their servers are under tremendous stress like they've said, it has been frustrating being a hardcore player, but in hardcore this is what we sign up for. At least the randomization of the drops makes replaying and restarting still a fun and exciting experience. I still enjoy it even having to re-roll and lose good items because of the lag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info