The Way Forward. Quest Bug.

So, i was doing this quest and after killing brutus i exited to the prisoners gate. during the load i got dc. when i logged back in i was able to go straight to the prisoners gate waypoint and continue. but the quest does not update to the act 2 quest, the way forward.

in act 2 im only have the chamber of sins quest and the great white beast quest. and no the way forward part 2.

i have reset the instance and rekilled brutus etc but im still unable to continue this quest.

IGN : Demonell
I have the same problem, did you figure out a solution yet?
"
anomaly211 wrote:
So, i was doing this quest and after killing brutus i exited to the prisoners gate. during the load i got dc. when i logged back in i was able to go straight to the prisoners gate waypoint and continue. but the quest does not update to the act 2 quest, the way forward.

in act 2 im only have the chamber of sins quest and the great white beast quest. and no the way forward part 2.

i have reset the instance and rekilled brutus etc but im still unable to continue this quest.

After the Prisoner's Gate waypoint did you explore and find Piety who closes the road (and the way forward). From memory this quest updates to part 2 after you witness Piety blocking the way forward.

Hopefully that is all it is :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Also, in my experience, even if you didn't see Piety close the way, you can finish the quest in act 2 by clicking the symbol at the end of the road in Western Forest. Don't forget to visit Bestel for your reward, the stupid quest tracker gets put in act 1 log...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info