Qns on Cast when Damage taken

About Cast when damage taken gem

is it good to keep it lvl 1? to proc more often?
It depends on what gem you are linking it to. It can only support gems lvled to a certain level, and needs to level up to support higher level gems.
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
It depends on what gem you are linking it to. It can only support gems lvled to a certain level, and needs to level up to support higher level gems.

Its currently

R-R-R-B
Cast when damage taken lvl 2
Decoy totem lvl 10
Enduring Cry lvl 9
Enfeeble lvl 7

i dont see my charc cast alot
If your character isn't casting a lot it can simply be you aren't taking much damage. But lvl 2 cwdt requires you recieve 490 damage I believe. So no clue why you aren't seeing it cast unless you have a high block build and even then
"
"
Fun_Hat wrote:

Its currently

R-R-R-B
Decoy totem lvl 10
Enduring Cry lvl 9
Enfeeble lvl 7

haha
im dumb.

haha decoy has to be lvl 9
and the rest has to be lvl 5.

in order to be lvl 33 and below**
"
"
"
Fun_Hat wrote:

Its currently

R-R-R-B
Decoy totem lvl 10
Enduring Cry lvl 9
Enfeeble lvl 7

haha
im dumb.

haha decoy has to be lvl 9
and the rest has to be lvl 5.

in order to be lvl 33 and below**

I was just gonna check out the gem progression for those but looks like you already did it :) Time to Scour that gem to get it a level or two down! :D
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info