Items deleted?

our party was playing in act 1 on cruel (hc league) when we couldnt leave the ship graveyard (or whatever its called) - an error appeared saying something like: failed to enter instance... then the game (whole realm?) crashed and when i was finally able to log in again (queue xd) most of my items in stash, inventory and equippment were deleted.

i dont think it was some sort of rollback bc most of those items were still from normal difficulty but there are still some left that i picked up recently.

is there any way of getting this fixed? :3
"
kiminkwon wrote:
our party was playing in act 1 on cruel (hc league) when we couldnt leave the ship graveyard (or whatever its called) - an error appeared saying something like: failed to enter instance... then the game (whole realm?) crashed and when i was finally able to log in again (queue xd) most of my items in stash, inventory and equippment were deleted.

i dont think it was some sort of rollback bc most of those items were still from normal difficulty but there are still some left that i picked up recently.

is there any way of getting this fixed? :3

Moved from HC league to default?
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
no i'm still in hardcore league but judging from other threads that just popped up here it appears that several people encountered that problem during the last server crash.
Last edited by kiminkwon on Jan 27, 2013, 4:31:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info