Freeze Pulse Mind over Matter Arctic armor Crit Scion (Under Construction)

Hi all This build is still under construction and I made this thread mostly to see what people have to say or if I can get some feedback.

The build mainly revolves around freeze pulse as your main skill for everything and utilizes the mind over matter + arctic armor combo to mitigate damage for awesome survivability. It also uses power charges to make frost pulse can do more damage and freeze everything.

Gems

Spoiler
Main skill will be Freeze Pulse + GMP + Power charge on crit + Life leech + Added Cold Damage and for 6th link either Faster casting/Increased crit/Crit multiplier.

Auras

Spoiler
For auras I imagine clarity/discipline/Grace

Gear

Spoiler
The gear the build uses will be pretty flexible I guess. Mana regen on jewelry and wands is big.

The only uniques that I thought about using were Alphas howl and voidbringer gloves depending how much mana I get.

Here is the passive tree

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAv4IZxGWFSAV5xdUGDwY2xzcHpQhwyKBJDwmlSepKaUqTSycLOktHy1HLag1kjrhPydBh0LDRKtGcUlRSn1KyEyzTeNOKlAwUEJVS1WuVi1WSlfhWm1br13yXypjQ2egbRluqm-ecFJw1XOzdPF_xoIegwmFMod2iEKI8Yw2jjyPppDWkyeTOpUEnaOio6ZXp1ysP6xZrH-vm7GQtAy18rc-t9a9J8BRwcXB88M6ykrVT9sL21nbXtxX3Q3ed9-E44TnY-vk8GvyHfJF8-r5Zfno_Kv8xf4K_o8=

Please give me some feedback on the build and the mechanics or arctic armor and all that stuff im new to the skill and don't know exactly how it works.
bump pls
I would use added chaos over added cold.
tried it out once. u will get a lag in dmg and armor when u dont have gg gear
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
tried it out once. u will get a lag in dmg and armor when u dont have gg gear

Not sure what you mean here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info