GM Help PLS

Hello my in game char name Medric and i am in act 3 HC normal. My char just finished clearing the first area and i reset the zone and when i entered the new zone i notice i was doing zero dmg for some reason to mobs so i ported back to town to see what was going on. I notice that my dps disappeared i have zero dps for some reason even though i have a wpn equip nothing is red. Now i need to create a new char because my main char is bugged and useless. Please help me and fix my char. Please Pm me in game i am on my new char Seren_Morgana untill you fix my main char
"
medric0341 wrote:
Hello my in game char name Medric and i am in act 3 HC normal. My char just finished clearing the first area and i reset the zone and when i entered the new zone i notice i was doing zero dmg for some reason to mobs so i ported back to town to see what was going on. I notice that my dps disappeared i have zero dps for some reason even though i have a wpn equip nothing is red. Now i need to create a new char because my main char is bugged and useless. Please help me and fix my char. Please Pm me in game i am on my new char Seren_Morgana untill you fix my main char

Ancestral bond.
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
? is that a skill? i didn't put any pts into anything named that
"
medric0341 wrote:
? is that a skill? i didn't put any pts into anything named that

Yes it's in the passive skill tree. Left side of the tree.

"Ancestral bond:
- Can summon up to 1 additional totem
- You can't deal damage with your skills yourself"
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
k ty i will look and see if i took that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info