Updated: Out-of-line UI Text Box in 'Friends' Tab in Social Panel (blown-up Screenshots included)

Updated Note: It seems now the 'Friends' Tab is the only tab left that has this UI design flub. Did you guys forget that text box when correcting the other text boxes at the top in the Social Panel?

Anyway, this can now only be seen in the 'Friends' Tab. I blew the image up so you can see exactly what I am pointing out.

Out-of-line UI Message Text Box:

Note: Even the coloring around the text bubble graphic in the image above is inconsistent.

vs.

Consistent UI Message Text Box (more consistent and cleaner)

I know this is trivial (I let it go for a while,) but since it's not being improved I wanted to bring this to you guys' attention.

Thank you for looking into this.
HeavyMetalGear

Note: Since the images are too big, use the bar below to see the rest of the two images.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 13, 2014, 7:58:47 PM
Hi

I have noticed this also to the extent that I close my chat box and it cuts off what I am reading as if the box is still there sometimes.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info