i just did 7 cowards trial maps

and this but not from the boss

worth Q_Q
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
thats almost one alchemy orb from harken.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Good thing those things cost pennies to run and are fun, no?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Moonsorrow is a good wand, I use it with my Summoner. Crest of Perandus is one of the most underrated Uniques imho, a very usable and good shield, not even for leveling but under some circumstances endgame viable. ;) Fairgraves Tricone drops every few minutes it feels but even this has it#s value for certain situations. Not that bad loot actualy.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
Moonsorrow is a good wand, I use it with my Summoner. Crest of Perandus is one of the most underrated Uniques imho, a very usable and good shield, not even for leveling but under some circumstances endgame viable. ;) Fairgraves Tricone drops every few minutes it feels but even this has it#s value for certain situations. Not that bad loot actualy.

Are you missing the point? Level 66 map and only one unique anywhere near the level range, and none even worth anything because everyone has them dropping nearly constantly.

Im not even shitting you I think I have had 1-2 peregrine helms drop per day for the past 5 days.
my first few left me with koam's sign, sidhebreath, stone of lazhwar and redbeak i think. stopped caring after that, you are not getting a 60+ unique off that boss.

in fact, here is the result of me farming piety over 4 days (irl) with 120q/310r on cull with my summoner.

day 1

koams sign
veil of the night
wanderlust
zehpdenasd (sage robe)
bramblejack
queens decree
perandus blazon
crest of perandus
peregrin
cowards trial
bones of urrr
dondres tenure
anbus charge
bronns lithe
screaming eagle

day 2

brightbeak
stone of lazwhar
goldrim
redbeak
redbeak #2
icetomb
koams sign #2
briskwrap
prismatic eclipse
stone of lazwhar #2
aurumvorax
icetomb #2
broadstroke
sadimas touch
deaths harp
ezomyte peak
mountain ledge map
ignomon
limbsplit

day 3

screaming eagle #2
rigvalds charge
bones of urr #2
quill rain
anbus charge #2
deerstalker
screaming eagle #3
bramblejack
facebreaker
wondertrap
dondres tenure #2
mountain ledge map #2
sin trek
anbus charge #3
sundance
queens decree #2
mightflay

day 4

stone of lazwhar #3
slitherpinch
deidbell
deidbell #2
infernal mantle
zehpdenasd (sage robe) #2
starkonja's head
silverbranch
blackheart
anbu charge #4

as you can see, on day 4 i went insane and peaced out. not 1 unique i hadn't found before just playing regular characters and basically every peace of gear was just vendor fodder. game is just complete luck, all that MF and you get f-all while others get koam's and shit from having 0 rarity. it's not just those 4 days, my summoner went from 65 to 81 farming piety with those stats and no uniques dropped that i could sell.

edit: oh, and yeah, the same uniques drop all the time.
Last edited by soulpoetry on Feb 28, 2014, 1:18:48 AM
"
soulpoetry wrote:
my first few left me with koam's sign, sidhebreath, stone of lazhwar and redbeak i think. stopped caring after that, you are not getting a 60+ unique off that boss.

in fact, here is the result of me farming piety for 4 days (irl) with 120q/310r on cull with my summoner.

day 1

koams sign
veil of the night
wanderlust
zehpdenasd (sage robe)
bramblejack
queens decree
perandus blazon
crest of perandus
peregrin
cowards trial
bones of urrr
dondres tenure
anbus charge
bronns lithe
screaming eagle

day 2

brightbeak
stone of lazwhar
goldrim
redbeak
redbeak #2
icetomb
koams sign #2
briskwrap
prismatic eclipse
stone of lazwhar #2
aurumvorax
icetomb #2
broadstroke
sadimas touch
deaths harp
ezomyte peak
mountain ledge map
ignomon
limbsplit

day 3

screaming eagle #2
rigvalds charge
bones of urr #2
quill rain
anbus charge #2
deerstalker
screaming eagle #3
bramblejack
facebreaker
wondertrap
dondres tenure #2
mountain ledge map #2
sin trek
anbus charge #3
sundance
queens decree #2
mightflay

day 4

stone of lazwhar #3
slitherpinch
deidbell
deidbell #2
infernal mantle
zehpdenasd (sage robe) #2
starkonja's head
silverbranch
blackheart
anbu charge #4

as you can see, on day 4 i went insane and peaced out. not 1 unique i hadn't found before just playing regular characters and basically every peace of gear was just vendor fodder. game is just complete luck, all that MF and you get f-all while others get koam's and shit from having 0 rarity. it's not just those 4 days, my summoner went from 65 to 81 farming piety with those stats and no uniques dropped that i could sell.

edit: oh, and yeah, the same uniques drop all the time.

On the 2nd trip you got a

Worth all 4 days mate
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Unique drops are such shit. Spent all day in maps and I have another Peregrine to show for it - found like 5 on Nemesis with 0 rarity, was the only thing that ever dropped other than Lioneye's Paws.

I was playing the Loot 2.0 patch on D3 today, and I realised something... finding uniques that are within 20 levels of your character and have decent is FUN.

Imagine that.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Feb 28, 2014, 1:27:44 AM
"
Unique drops are such shit. Spent all day in maps and I have another Peregrine to show for it - found like 5 on Nemesis with 0 rarity, was the only thing that ever dropped other than Lioneye's Paws.

I was playing the Loot 2.0 patch on D3 today, and I realised something... finding uniques that are within 20 levels of your character and have decent is FUN.

Imagine that.

If you consider cookie cutting fun, then indeed Diablo is the right game for you ...
Spoiler
casual

Last edited by Xantaria on Feb 28, 2014, 2:15:32 AM
I know a GGG staff member has said in another thread that any unique in the respective league can potentially drop the Coward's Trial. Not to say that is frequent but there you go.

Keep in mind that it's also a unique item guaranteed to drop another unique item. You're getting two uniques in one provided you can beat the map: a level 66 unique and another unique of indeterminate level.

It's also a level 66 map, entry-level and not exactly intended to make players rich like the most challenging content can do better.

It also provides a ton of exp for leveling given the number of monsters that spawn in a single room convenient for killing.

It's also (IMO) a lot of fun to play through with the right sort of build.

Kind of like running Nightmare Andariel and expecting drops as good as Hell Baal or Ubers instead of a lucky SoJ every 1,000 or so runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info