Let the Battle Begin!

I've played Diablo 1 and 2, Titan Quest also. I'm waiting to see if PoE can live up to the competition
Dont worry, im sure it will. I havent seen anything that would prevent PoE from suceeding.

If anything is messed up, they will fix it.
Last edited by p0rt on Jul 1, 2011, 2:07:06 AM
Honestly, the game is better than D1 and TQ/TL.

Or, rather, it soon will be. There are some issues that, if the game were in a released state I wouldn't tolerate. But, as it's still in alpha I let those things slide. Of course, none of the issues I have are game breaking in any way.

The skill system is a lot of fun and helps differentiate PoE from the rest on the market. It is a bit like TQ in that you can "mix and match" class combinations, but the way that's accomplished is placed largely in the hands of the player. Making ideal skill/mod combinations a kind of sub game.

The game is pretty. The water effects are particularly striking, and there are areas in dungeons where light comes breaking through the ceiling in solid shafts of light.. very neat.

Also, the game feels right. When you hit someone in the head with your hammer you get a sense of impact out of it. Likewise, spell effects are very well done I find (especially considering it is in alpha).
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
If these forums was a space you could cut the trust in developers with a knife...(=
"
nermind wrote:
If these forums was a space you could cut the trust in developers with a knife...(=

I think you'd need a chainsaw, actually.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
How we love the devs! They been grinding away for years
I got to say that this game is promising.

Already been sharing words to friend about this game and hope to have more people who know about it.

"You Cant Tame The Beast"

I hope this game will be awesome as much as all of you.
Second in Command of PoE Clan - The Exiled
www.theexiledclan.org
I really cant wait to play this game!
i was just thinking over the past few weeks how bored I am at the current range of rpg's and mmo's.
I've played pretty much everything and am still not satisfy in the way playing diablo 2 for hours on end did.
I was googling Diablo 2 clone today which made me (extremely fortunately) stumble across GGG and PoE.
Thank GOD and its Kiwi Made - F**k yea!!
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
"
purepower wrote:
I really cant wait to play this game!
i was just thinking over the past few weeks how bored I am at the current range of rpg's and mmo's.
I've played pretty much everything and am still not satisfy in the way playing diablo 2 for hours on end did.
I was googling Diablo 2 clone today which made me (extremely fortunately) stumble across GGG and PoE.
Thank GOD and its Kiwi Made - F**k yea!!

I love your enthusiasm.
Second in Command of PoE Clan - The Exiled
www.theexiledclan.org

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info