PSA To everyone who is experiencing random disconnects / disconnecting while changing zones

The only fix I found is to use a proxy while playing. It seems that is a location thing. My friend who lives 2 blocks down the street has no issues but I do. I popped on a proxy and I am experiencing no issues with disconnections but have higher lag. It sucks, it shouldn't be necessary and hopefully the devs can fix this issue ASAP! Great game !
Hey, I've seen on the forum a trick that works for me, delete the ShaderCache folder then launch the game fix the random disconnects. As well as for the loading maps dc, it's just because your computer load the map in more than 6 sec so you get kicked, maybe stop few applications running the background could to the trick.
Please don't die.
That most definatly did not work for me. I have a really good gaming PC and graphics are not an issue. When it works right my loading screens are >10secs. Tried your advice, waited in a 5000 + que and got kicked out just trying to load into Lioneye's watch. Thanks for trying though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info