Game crashing again and again

I'm getting this error:

"
UNable to MapViewOFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 2163343360 Size: 5615194

Try PackCheck (search for it int he forum) or the -gc parameters (search in the forum also helps). if that doesn´t help, redownload the client. one of the things helped me out.
Just reached Act 3 and crashed again. This time the error was:

"Art/Textures/Environment/Act3/towncomb03ns.dds": In source code file: Resource\TextureResource.cpp at line 37, Processing file: Art/Textures/Environment/Act3/towncomb03ns.dds

Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

"Critical Terrain Generation Error": Could not find matching tile at(2,2)
Trying adding the -gc 1 to the end of your shortcut. This will increase load times a bit however.
Vengeance of the Fallen
ran packcheck.. it took its time and then exited peacefully.

I started the game again and in 10 min:

"
Unable to MapViewofFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 575078400 Size: 5637250

what do i do now? Any help would be appreciated. My game crashes every time I enter a new stage.
"
boomzday wrote:
ran packcheck.. it took its time and then exited peacefully.

I started the game again and in 10 min:

"
Unable to MapViewofFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 575078400 Size: 5637250

what do i do now? Any help would be appreciated. My game crashes every time I enter a new stage.

Did you try the -gc 1 ?
Vengeance of the Fallen
try deleting the cache folder in your game folder. if you are playing with max deatils and high texture details try reducing these to medium and see if that reduces the crash frequency.
"
syn666 wrote:
try deleting the cache folder in your game folder. if you are playing with max deatils and high texture details try reducing these to medium and see if that reduces the crash frequency.

do you mean the shadercache folder?
Deleting that folder did nothing for me, but i turned everything down to minimum in options, and now i can play without crashes.

So sad when thinking of the hardware i have :/

An ASUS G55VW with 8gb ram..
64bit windows 8.
^I think that worked for me. I turned down my graphic settings to minimal and hasn't crashed for me so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info