Frozen, then unable to move

One of those spawns in the Ship Graveyard froze me, then died to one of my summons while I was frozen. When the freeze effect wore off, I was unable to move. I tried entering menus, alt-tabbing, etc, but clicking to move wouldn't allow me to move at all. I could use other keys, and I opened my inventory and clicked a portal scroll which worked fine, but I couldn't actually use the portal. (Clicking it had no effect.)

I'm pretty sure I've had this happen before (minion kills mob that froze me while I'm frozen) and it didn't result in this, so not sure what the other factor was.
ign: @Tashur
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've experienced this too over the last couple of days. However I wasn't frozen first. My character just stood there and could not attack or move. I could open inventory and move items around but couldn't move my character. This happened to me in town and while fighting Vaal.
I get stuck too when whirling into certain spaces. Die sometimes because of it. :P
Happened to me again today. Was not frozen this time. No real consistency. Was fighting in the dark forest and was suddenly stuck. Was able to click anything in inventory, interact with the chat pane, but could not move or activate any powers, mouse-bound or key-bound powers.
ign: @Tashur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info