[Not a Bug] Divination Distillation doesn't work when full health/mana

Is there any way to make this flask a run speed flask or something so I can get the full 5 second effect when I'm full life/mana? I currently run blood magic for my main skills and I basically have to use a high mana use skill or be low life in order to have it work at all let alone the 5 seconds. It's very frustrating to have such a fun item become almost unusable due to weird mechanics.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 29, 2014, 6:27:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Intended.
RIP Bolto
No health or mana flasks give you benefits after you've fully replenished.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Sorry I just realized I posted this in the bug report section. Is there a general feedback section that this would be more appropriate for?

I understand that. My point was that most people don't use the flask to replenish mana/life. Most just want the magic find/item quantity boost. As it is now, some builds (ie. blood magic with auras) really can't do that as they don't use mana and are never out of mana. Changing this to a run speed flask would make it a better item.

On the bright side, maps with reduced/no mana regen are a lot more fun for me now.
Last edited by Greenmind on Jan 30, 2014, 11:03:58 AM
"
Greenmind wrote:
Sorry I just realized I posted this in the bug report section. Is there a general feedback section that this would be more appropriate for?

I understand that. My point was that most people don't use the flask to replenish mana/life. Most just want the magic find/item quantity boost. As it is now, some builds (ie. blood magic with auras) really can't do that as they don't use mana and are never out of mana. Changing this to a run speed flask would make it a better item.

On the bright side, maps with reduced/no mana regen are a lot more fun for me now.

It won't change, they specifically wanted it so you could not constantly spam it just for the magic find buff to the point of making it "hard" to do so.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info